Monday, October 29, 2007

As Reviewed By A Teenager

I'm not going to review them the way magazines do by rating the artiste/band.

Instead, I want to write how much a certain song mean to me, how much of a remedy it can be and even if the situation is not related to me, I want to try to help people (possibly teenagers) who read my blog to help themselves through music.

You might think that the whole idea is stupid, because you have the mindset that a) someone as young as I am can't have gone through that much to know how to help others and b) music is not strong enough to help someone to stand up.

But that's your mindset.

I think that music has the capability to help people emotionally and mentally.

Because I've been through that phase well enough to know.

Although I haven't come across any yet, I'm absolutely sure that there are people who happen to be on the same boat as I am.

So if music has helped me that way, why not try to help others? I may not make a huge difference, but I'm contented if I can help even a teenager or two.

Carmen.

No comments: